$15k Government Cash Boost Grant!!!
Are you looking to implement new innovations in your business this year, but you don’t have the funds? Maybe you are looking to introduce automated services or your website needs and overhaul.
If this is you, we have great news; The Government has a new program that provides eligible businesses with a grant of up to $15,000 ex GST.
This investment could be the boost that takes your business to the next level.
To be eligible for this grant, businesses must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Queensland Business Number (ABN) and registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of between $300,000 (minimum) and $600,000 (maximum) in the last financial year (2020–21)
- have a publicly reachable web presence or social media pages
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt
- successful applicants must co-contribute at least 30% of the total project costs.
How can we help?
Techwell has a team of people waiting to assist you to make this opportunity a reality. Give us a call today and we will support you through identifying all of the potential opportunities you have to make the most of this investment and move your business forward.
Together with you, we will work to create a full solution, covering the entire cost of the grant.
Grants like this will not last long, so get ready. Applications open 9am, Friday 30th July 2021. More information and full eligibility criteria and guidelines, can be found on the Queensland Government website: www.business.qld.gov.au/business-boost
There are so many benefits that can be gained from this grant, and we are excited to be able to educate and assist our customers in maxmising this opportunity. Call us today, or book an appointment with one of our IT specialists through our website.